I bought one of those packets of spices pre-measured to make a certain recipe and it was so good that I decided to share it here!
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 540ml of diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of whipping cream (35%)
- 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of Club House Paprika
- 1 tsp of Club House Dehydrated Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp of McCormick Gourmet Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp of Club House Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp of Club House Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
Cut your chicken in pieces. Melt the butter in a large skillet then add the chicken pieces, the onion and the lemon juice. Sauté for 10 minutes.
Stir in all the spices, except for the Red Pepper. Simmer for 1 minute while stirring constantly.
Stir in the tomatoes until well mixed, then combine the cream, the cornstarch and the salt and gradually add the mixture in the skillet. Stir in the Red Pepper to taste. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened. Don’t forget to stir frequently
Until Next Time!
Young Mom ❤