Recipe taken from here: http://lickthebowlgood.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/summer-fun-at-pool.html
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melte
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- Zest of one lemon + 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 2 large egg yolks
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice (I used a mix of condensed lemon juice and water)
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter a 9×9 baking dish. In a medium bowl, stir the graham cracker crumbs, the melted butter, the sugar and the lemon zest until the graham crumbs are moist. Press the crumbs firmly in the baking dish and slightly on the sides. Bake this crust for 10 minutes, then let cool to room temperature.
Combine the egg yolks, condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and blueberries and stir everything together until the mixture is smooth and slightly thicken.
Pour the lemon blueberry filling evenly over the graham crust and bake for 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes at room temperature then refrigerate until completely chilled (I put it over night to make sure).
Cut and enjoy!
Until Next Time!
Young Mom ❤